12.26.2009

And so it begins.


It's official. We picked up and moved to Rogers, Arkansas. Joey has been promoted to Shopper Marketing Manager over Sam's Club for Kimberly Clark, so here we are. We're so proud of Joey and excited for this new opportunity. I've come to realize that it doesn't really matter where we are as long as we are together. Above is a picture of our new abode. We are excited to fill it with life and begin this new adventure together.

And, yes, those most interesting garage doors will be painted all one color just as soon as spring arrives.

20 comments:

  1. Mindy your house is GORGEOUS!! I love it! I am so happy for you guys. I love that pic of your kids, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so ridiculously good-looking. I am so excited for you guys! A change is always good. miss you. and I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy-- We miss you!! I hope that things are going well for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see you resettled. The new home looks wonderful. Thanks for inviting us to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WaHoo! Let the fun begin! We can't wait to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy--- I love you and miss you.. I just heard you moved. How exciting-- just wish it were closer. Will you still have the same phone number? We have got to chat soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a home! Plenty of room for visitors???
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom said that was his favorite feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Now for the inside! More pictures when you can!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. how exciting! lots of changes but it will be fun! crazy that its been so long since you lived in utah. time sure flies fast

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful new home! You have so much land....how dreamy. Thanks for inviting me to your blog, I will enjoy seeing updates.

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Mindy! I am so happy you made it okay. Jacqui Wright is the new RS meeting coord. and I am now 2nd counselor in YW! Michelle is RS 1st Counselor, Amy is YW Pres! You see what you miss after you leave? You need to come back soon so I actually have a playgroup again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sister is Rich!!!! Can I have a loan?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new home! Congratulations on the promotion and I hope you love Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mindy,
    Thanks for the update. What a beautiful new home and adventure in a new place. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Life is an adventure! Your home looks beautiful. Have fun getting all settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! Wow! Great home! Can't wait to see the inside pics! Congratulations. You have a great family that will certainly enjoy this home! Tell that nephew of mine hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there...I know you are busy with moving and being a wife and mom...but...can't wait TOO much longer for more pictures! Love your castle;)

    ReplyDelete