6.25.2011

Aaron Rolls Along

Well, he's not quite three months and the boy has figured out how to roll over!! What in the world, I think we have a future athlete on our hands.

This video is our back to belly post-roll celebration...it also shows Kaela the narrator, and some classic Luke.

3 comments:

  1. I love this video. Kaela's commentary and commanding presence, Luke's passion for something really cool (I'm sure of it), and Aaron's feat...I love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are blogging again! I am trying to be more consistent too. It is so much fun seeing your cute kids, they are so darling! Way to go on the rolling over Aaron, he is so strong and SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda freaking out because Kaela looks so different to me! And luke is soo big! Wow, I haved missed a lot! What cute kids!

    ReplyDelete