1.18.2010

A day in the life

Kaela is really enjoying His House Preschool with Miss Sheena at the local Nazarene church. It's only MWF, but goes from 8am-2pm and she gets to bring her very own lunch - a huge deal in her world. It costs a fortune if you ask me (all preschools apparently do out here) but worth every penny to see her so happy again. This girl LOVES school and LOVES to be independent. We pulled in the other day after her second time at school and she said, "I wish I could go to this school for forever". Aaaahhhh, that was music to my ears. She was so happy she immediately flittered around the house putting on all of her pretty things and even some of mine after school and was cracking me up.


Emmy has discovered her very own way of getting around. She is all about the army crawl. I'm just thankful she didn't figure it out until we moved in and got settled. It freaks me out a little that she can disappear so quickly and pretty much get anywhere she wants.


Luke has rediscovered his Buzz Light Year costume and wants it on at all times. I think he wishes he had wings just like Buzz. He just keeps me smiling.

2 comments:

  1. love the new digs! And, the videos. Glad you guys are feeling more settled and that Kaela Loves school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic of Kaela and I love the video of Luke! Your house is beautiful Mindy!! I am glad that you got Kaela's school figured out and that she is loving it!

    ReplyDelete