I was sitting on the couch downstairs when she woke up the next morning and I heard a very disgruntled Kaela at the top of the stairs yell, "Mom, I know it was you guys!! You thought I was asleep but I wasn't!" Trying to hold down my laughter I asked, "What do you mean? Did the Toothfairy come? Did she leave you anything?" It was then she came running downstairs and proudly announced she gave her "two whole dollars!", which she promptly spent at the dollar store on a mini tea set and heart magnet. I don't know what that first reaction was about, I think she was just testing me to see if the Toothfairy really is real. Oh that girl, she is something else!
2.05.2010
Hello Big Girl Teeth
I was sitting on the couch downstairs when she woke up the next morning and I heard a very disgruntled Kaela at the top of the stairs yell, "Mom, I know it was you guys!! You thought I was asleep but I wasn't!" Trying to hold down my laughter I asked, "What do you mean? Did the Toothfairy come? Did she leave you anything?" It was then she came running downstairs and proudly announced she gave her "two whole dollars!", which she promptly spent at the dollar store on a mini tea set and heart magnet. I don't know what that first reaction was about, I think she was just testing me to see if the Toothfairy really is real. Oh that girl, she is something else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Kaela!! You look so cute with your missing tooth, you were so brave. I love what she said to you Mindy...she is such a smart little girl!
ReplyDeletewhat a brave girl. She is so funny! I love her comment in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up. I read your post and thought, wow, Kaela is tough. Then I watched the video and realized it wasn't all peaches and cream. And wow, what a girl to try and coax you for info. Watch out for that one as she gets older, eh?!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny, I am just laughing because I can imagine Kailey saying the whole thing about pretending to be asleep! arent they so funny! sad they have to grow up so quick! Glad youare getting all settled in. How is Arkansas for you?
ReplyDelete