What The...
I forgot to add this to my last post but it probably deserves a post of its own. This beastly possum was discovered by Joey. I happened to be right there when he opened the garage door to throw something away (notice how close the door is to the garbage) and shabam! His reaction was rather manly with no screams or door slamming, okay, well, maybe a little door slamming. Apparently this is a commonplace if you leave your garage doors open too long in the winter here. It hissed at Joey and Jessen (thank heaven he was there) as they dueled the wild thing and got him out. Crazy!
and somewhere in the middle of the chaos they managed to get a picture?!
ReplyDeleteThat is down right scary! I would have let out a little scream. Way to go you big man Joey!
ReplyDeleteEW! I never saw the picture until now. That thing is huge!
ReplyDeleteThat is CRAZY!!!!
ReplyDelete