6.11.2010

Emmy's First True Laugh



Emmy is a walking, babbling, steal-your heart little munchkin. That girl has me smiling at every turn. She has been our only child, though, that doesn't seem to truly laugh. She giggles here and there but doesn't surrender to it...until now. Amazingly , I caught some of her first real laughing fit on video.

3 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet!! She is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too precious. So cute. I'm glad she can laugh...now we have to teach her to step it up to "Avondet" levels (if you know what I mean..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so used to checking the lemon tree now that I forget about this fun gem of yours. What a doll Emmy is. So great that Luke is potty trained and I really think you should add why you named the blog "the lemon tree" on the blog. very cool.

    ReplyDelete