Since being jolted out of my comfort zone with the new move, I've been sort of going through this stay-at-home mom crisis and needed to feel like I was contributing to the world and growing as a person. This blog idea came to me and when I dare told Joey about it, he really encouraged me. So, after almost calling it "Life Shared", "Fireflying", and "Unexpected Insight" - the Lemon Tree finally wafted into this brain of mine and it just flowed from there.
Where did I come up with the name you ask? I always adored the Lemon Tree in our front yard growing up and as a kid I loved to climb and practically live in trees (no kidding, does that make me so strange?). So, what better place for me to "sit in" for a while than my own little Lemon Tree.
You can click on the "button" Katie created to check it out. And before you do, just know that she is the talent behind the beauty and graphics of the blog. I couldn't have done it without her!
You can click on the "button" Katie created to check it out. And before you do, just know that she is the talent behind the beauty and graphics of the blog. I couldn't have done it without her!

I love the meaning behind the name! It is a wonderful blog Mindy and I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteGo Lemon Tree!
ReplyDelete